Complete eTextbook Content:
1. FUNCTIONS AND LIMITS.
3. INVERSE FUNCTIONS: EXPONENTIAL, LOGARITHMIC, AND INVERSE TRIGONOMETRIC FUNCTIONS.
4. APPLICATIONS OF DIFFERENTIATION.
6. TECHNIQUES OF INTEGRATION.
7. APPLICATIONS OF INTEGRATION.
9. PARAMETRIC EQUATIONS AND POLAR COORDINATES.
10. VECTORS AND THE GEOMETRY OF SPACE.
11. PARTIAL DERIVATIVES.
12. MULTIPLE INTEGRALS.
13. VECTOR CALCULUS.
Appendix A. Trigonometry.
Appendix B. Proofs.
Appendix C. Sigma Notation.
Appendix D. The Logarithm Defined as an Integral
Name: Essential Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 2nd Edition
Author: James Stewart
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Essential Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 2nd Edition, by James Stewart.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 977 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!