Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: Introduction
1. The Environment and Economics
2. Normative and Positive Economic Analysis
PART II. How Much Environmental Quality?
3. Social Choice: How Much Environmental Protection?
4. Efficiency and Markets
5. Market Failure: Public Goods, Public Bads and Externalities
6. Making Decisions about Environmental Programs
7. Demand for Environmental Goods
8. Hedonic Price Methods
9. Household Production
10. Constructed Markets
Part III: Regulating Individuals and Firms
11. Regulating Pollution
13. Property rights
14. Spatial and Temporal Issues
15. Regulating Polluters with Unknown Costs
16. Audits, Enforcement and Moral Hazard
17. Voluntary Actions and Agreements
Part IV: Advanced Topics
18. Risk and Uncertainty
19. International and Interregional Competition
20. Environment, Growth and Development
Name: Environmental Economics 2nd Edition
Author: Charles D. Kolstad
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Environmental Economics 2nd Edition, by Charles D. Kolstad.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 493 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!