Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL ENVIRONMENT.
- Introduction to Finance for Entrepreneurs.
- Developing the Business Idea.
Part 2: ORGANIZING AND OPERATING THE VENTURE.
- Organizing and Financing a New Venture.
- Preparing and Using Financial Statements.
- Evaluating Operating and Financial Performance.
Part 3: PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE.
- Managing Cash Flow.
- Types and Costs of Financial Capital.
- Securities Law Considerations When Obtaining Venture Financing.
Part 4: CREATING AND RECOGNIZING VENTURE VALUE.
- Projecting Financial Statements.
- Valuing Early-Stage Ventures.
- Venture Capital Valuation Methods.
Part 5: STRUCTURING FINANCING FOR THE GROWING VENTURE.
- Professional Venture Capital.
- Other Financing Alternatives.
- Security Structures and Determining Enterprise Values.
Part 6: EXIT AND TURNAROUND STRATEGIES.
- Harvesting the Business Venture Investment.
- Financially Troubled Ventures: Turnaround Opportunities?
Part 7: CAPSTONE CASES.
Case 1. Eco-Products, Inc.
Case 2. Spatial Technology, Inc.
Name: Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition
Author: J. Chris Leach, Ronald W. Melicher
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition, by J. Chris Leach, Ronald W. Melicher.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 722 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!