Complete eTextbook Content:
2. ELEMENTS OF THE SAMPLING PROBLEM.
3. SOME BASIC CONCEPTS OF STATISTICS.
4. SIMPLE RANDOM SAMPLING.
5. STRATIFIED RANDOM SAMPLING.
6. RATIO, REGRESSION, AND DIFFERENCE ESTIMATION.
7. SYSTEMATIC SAMPLING.
8. CLUSTER SAMPLING.
9. TWO-STAGE CLUSTER SAMPLING.
10. ESTIMATING THE POPULATION SIZE.
11. SUPPLEMENTAL TOPICS.
Name: Elementary Survey Sampling 7th Edition
Author: Richard L. Scheaffer, III William Mendenhall, R. Lyman Ott, Kenneth G. Gerow
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Elementary Survey Sampling 7th Edition, by Richard L. Scheaffer, III William Mendenhall, R. Lyman Ott, Kenneth G. Gerow.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 452 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!