Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction and Basic Principles
2. Cell Potential and Thermodynamics
3. Electrochemical Kinetics
5. Electrode Structures and Configurations
6. Electroanalytical Techniques and Analysis of Electrochemical Systems
7. Battery Fundamentals
8. Battery Applications: Cell and Battery Pack Design
9. Fuel-Cell Fundamentals
10. Fuel-Cell Stack and System Design
11. Electrochemical Double-Layer Capacitors
12. Energy Storage and Conversion for Hybrid and Electrical Vehicles
14. Industrial Electrolysis, Electrochemical Reactors, and Redox-Flow Batteries
15. Semiconductor Electrodes and Photoelectrochemical Cells
Appendix A: Electrochemical Reactions and Standard Potentials
Appendix B: Fundamental Constants
Appendix C: Thermodynamic Data
Appendix D: Mechanics of Materials
Name: Electrochemical Engineering
Author: Thomas F. Fuller, John N. Harb
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Electrochemical Engineering, by Thomas F. Fuller, John N. Harb.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 436 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!