Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Resistive Circuits
3. Inductance and Capacitance
5. Steady-State Sinusoidal Analysis
6. Frequency Response, Bode Plots, and Resonance
7. Logic Circuits
8. Computers, Microcontrollers, and Computer-Based Instrumentation Systems
10. Amplifiers: Specifications and External Characteristics
11. Field-Effect Transistors
12. Bipolar Junction Transistors
13. Operational Amplifiers
14. Magnetic Circuits and Transformers
15. DC Machines
16. AC Machines
A. Complex Numbers
B. Nominal Values and the Color Code for Resistors
C. The Fundamentals of Engineering Examination
D. Answers for the Practice Tests
Name: Electrical Engineering: Principles & Applications, Global Edition, 7th edition
Author: Allan R. Hambley
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Electrical Engineering: Principles & Applications, Global Edition, 7th edition, by Allan R. Hambley.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 894 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!