Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Electric Power Systems
2. AC Voltage, Current, and Power
3. Transmission Lines
4. Polyphase Systems
5. Electrical and Magnetic Circuits
7. Polyphase Lines and Single-phase Equivalents
8. Electromagnetic Forces and Loss Mechanisms
9. Synchronous Machines
10. System Analysis and Protection
11. Load Flow
12. Power Electronics and Converters in Power Systems
13. System Dynamics and Energy Storage
14. Induction Machines
15. DC (Commutator) Machines
16. Permanent Magnets in Electric Machines
Name: Electric Power Principles: Sources, Conversion, Distribution and Use, 2nd Edition
Author: James L. Kirtley
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Electric Power Principles: Sources, Conversion, Distribution and Use, 2nd Edition, by James L. Kirtley.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 411 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!