Complete eTextbook Content:
- Circuit Variables
- Circuit Elements
- Simple Resistive Circuits
- Techniques of Circuit Analysis
- The Operational Amplifier
- Inductance, Capacitance, and Mutual Inductance
- Response of First-Order RL and RC Circuits
- Natural and Step Responses of RLC Circuits
- Sinusoidal Steady-State Analysis
- Sinusoidal Steady-State Power Calculations
- Balanced Three-Phase Circuits
- Introduction to the Laplace Transform
- The Laplace Transform in Circuit Analysis
- Introduction to Frequency Selective Circuits
- Active Filter Circuits
- Fourier Series
- The Fourier Transform
- Two-Port Circuits
Appendix A The Solution of Linear Simultaneous Equations
Appendix B Complex Numbers
Appendix C More on Magnetically Coupled Coils and Ideal Transformers
Appendix D The Decibel
Appendix E Bode Diagrams
Appendix F An Abbreviated Table of Trigonometric Identities
Appendix G An Abbreviated Table of Integrals
Appendix H Common Standard Component Values
Name: Electric Circuits, 11th Edition
Author: James W. Nilsson, Susan Riedel
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Electric Circuits, 11th Edition, by James W. Nilsson, Susan Riedel.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 4390 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!