Complete eTextbook Content:
I: Communication Strategies
1. Accountants as Communicators
2. The Writing Process: An Overview
3. The Flow of Thought: Organizing for Coherence
4. A Sense of Style: Writing with Conciseness and Clarity
5. Standard English: Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling
6. Format for Clarity: Document Design
7. Critical Thinking
8. Accounting Research
II: Business Documents
12. E-Communication and Social Media
III: Writing and Your Career
13. Writing for Exams: CPA, CMA, and Academic Exams
14. Writing for Employment: Résumés and Letters of Application
15. Writing for Publication
16. Oral Communication: Listening and Speaking
Name: Effective Writing: A Handbook for Accountants, 10th Edition
Author: Claire B. May, Gordon S. May
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Effective Writing: A Handbook for Accountants, 10th Edition, by Claire B. May, Gordon S. May.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 315 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!