Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. What is Economics?
2. The Economic Problem
PART II: HOW MARKETS WORK
3. Demand and Supply
5. Efficiency And Equity
6. Government Actions in Markets
7. Global markets in Action
PART III: HOUSEHOLDS’ CHOICES
8. Utility and Demand
9. Possibilities, Preferences, and Choices
PART IV: FIRMS AND MARKETS
10. Organizing Production
11. Output and Costs
12. Perfect Competition
14. Monopolistic Competition
PART V: MARKET FAILURE AND GOVERNMENT
16. Public Choices, Public Goods, and Healthcare
PART VI: FACTOR MARKETS, INEQUALITY, AND UNCERTAINTY
18. Markets for Factors of Production
19. Economic Inequality
20. Uncertainty and Information
PART VII: MONITORING MACROECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
21. Monitoring the Value of Production: GDP
22. Monitoring Jobs and Inflation
PART VIII: MACROECONOMIC TRENDS
23. Economic Growth
24. Finance, Saving, and Investment
25. Money, the Price Level, and Inflation
26. The Exchange Rate and the Balance of Payments
PART IX: MACROECONOMIC FLUCTUATIONS
27. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
28. Expenditure Multipliers
29. The Business Cycle, Inflation, and Deflation
PART X: MACROECONOMIC POLICY
30. Fiscal Policy
31. Monetary Policy
Name: Economics, 13th Global Edition
Author: Michael Parkin
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Economics, 13th Global Edition, by Michael Parkin.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 866 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!