Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: ECONOMICS: THE SCIENCE OF SCARCITY.
1. What Economics Is About.
2. Production Possibilities Frontier Framework.
3. Supply and Demand: Theory.
4. Prices: Free, Controlled, and Relative.
5. Supply, Demand, and Price: Applications.
Part II: MACROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
6. Macroeconomic Measurements, Part I: Prices and Unemployment.
7. Macroeconomic Measurements, Part II: GDP and Real GDP.
Part III: MACROECONOMIC STABILITY, INSTABILITY, AND FISCAL POLICY.
8. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
9. Classical Macroeconomics and the Self-Regulating Economy.
10. Keynesian Macroeconomics and Economic Instability: A Critique of the Self-Regulating Economy.
11. Fiscal Policy and the Federal Budget.
Part IV: MONEY, THE ECONOMY, AND MONETARY POLICY.
12. Money, Banking and the Financial System.
13. The Federal Reserve System.
14. Money and the Economy.
15. Monetary Policy.
Part V: EXPECTATIONS AND GROWTH.
16. Expectations Theory and the Economy.
17. Economic Growth: Resources, Technology, Ideas, and Institutions.
Part VI: GOVERNMENT AND THE ECONOMY.
18. Debates in Macroeconomics Over the Role and Effects of Government.
Part VII: MICROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
20. Consumer Choice: Maximizing Utility and Behavioral Economics.
21. Production and Costs.
Part VII: PRODUCT MARKETS AND POLICIES.
22. Perfect Competition.
24. Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly, and Game Theory.
25. Government and Product Markets: Antitrust and Regulation.
Part IX: FACTOR MARKETS AND RELATED ISSUES.
26. Factor Markets: With Emphasis on the Labor Market.
27. Wages, Unions, and Labor.
28. The Distribution of Income and Poverty.
29. Interest, Rent, and Profit.
Part X: MARKET FAILURE, PUBLIC CHOICE, AND SPECIAL-INTEREST-GROUP POLITICS.
30. Market Failure: Externalities, Public Goods, and Asymmetric Information.
31. Public Choice and Special-Interest-Group Politics.
Part XI: ECONOMICS THEORY-BUILDING AND EVERYDAY LIFE.
32. Building Theories to Explain Everyday Life: From Observations to Questions to Theories to Predictions.
Part XII: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS AND GLOBALIZATION.
33. International Trade.
34. International Finance.
35. The Economic Case For and Against Government: Five Topics Considered.
36. Stocks, Bonds, Futures, and Options.
Name: Economics 13th Edition
Author: Roger A. Arnold
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Economics 13th Edition, by Roger A. Arnold.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 931 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!