Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Introduction
1. Economics and the Economy
2. Tools of Economics Analysis
3. Demand, Supply and the Market
Part 2: Positive Microeconomics
4. Elasticities of Demand and Supply
5. Consumer Choice and Demand
6. Introducing Supply Decisions
7. Costs and Supply
8. Perfect Competition and Pure Monopoly
9. Market Structure and Imperfect Competition
10. The Labour Market
11. Factor Markets and Income Distribution
12. Risk and Information
Part 3: Welfare Economics
13. Welfare Economics
14. Government Spending and Revenue
Part 4: Macroeconomics
15. Introduction to Macroeconomics
16. Output and Aggregate Demand
17. Fiscal Policy and Foreign Policy
18. Money and Banking
19. Interest Rates and Monetary Transmission
20. Monetary and Fiscal Policy
21. Aggregate Supply, Prices and Adjustment to Shocks
22. Inflation, Expectations and Credibility
24. Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments
25. Open Economy Macroeconomics
26. Exchange Rate Regimes
27. Business Cycles
28. Supply-side Economics and Economic Growth
Part 5: The World Economy
29. International Trade
Name: Economics 11th Edition
Author: David Begg, Gianluigi Vernasca, Stanley Fischer, Rudiger Dornbusch
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Economics 11th Edition, by David Begg, Gianluigi Vernasca, Stanley Fischer, Rudiger Dornbusch.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1197 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!