Complete eTextbook Content:
PART A. INTRODUCTION
Why Economics is Good for You
1. Economics and Economies
PART B. FOUNDATIONS OF MICROECONOMICS
2. Supply and Demand
3. Government and the Market
PART C. MICROECONOMIC THEORY
4. Background to Demand: the Rational Customer
5. Consumer Behaviour in an Uncertain World
6. Background to Supply
7. Profit Maximising under Perfect Competition and Monopoly
8. Profit Maximising under Imperfect Competition
9. The Behaviour of Firms
10. The Theory of Distribution of Income
PART D. MICROECONOMIC POLICY
11. Inequality, Poverty and Policies to Redistribute Income
12. Markets, Efficiency and the Public Interest
13. Environmental Policy
14. Government Policy towards Business
PART E. FOUNDATIONS OF MACROECONOMICS
15. An Introduction to Macroeconomic Issue and Ideas
16. The Development of Macroeconomic Thinking: A Historical Perspective
PART F. MACROECONOMIC MODELS, THEORIES AND POLICY
17. Short-run Macroeconomic Equilibrium
18. Banking, Money and Interest Rates
19. The Relationship between the Money and Goods Markets
20. Aggregate Supply, Inflation and Unemployment
21. The relationship between Inflation, Unemployment and Output
22. Fiscal and Monetary Policy
23. Long-term Economic Growth and Supply-side Policies
PART G. THE WORLD ECONOMY
24. International Trade
25. The Balance of Payments and Exchange Rates
26. Economies in an Interdependent World
Appendix 1: Some Techniques of Economic Analysis
Appendix 2: Websites
Threshold Concepts and Key Ideas
Name: Economics, 10th Edition
Author: John Sloman, Dean Garratt, Jon Guest
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Economics 10th Edition, by John Sloman, Dean Garratt, Jon Guest.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 969 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!