Complete eTextbook Content:
I. Principles and Concepts
1. Introducing Economic Development: A Global Perspective
2. Comparative Economic Development
3. Classic Theories of Economic Growth and Development
4. Contemporary Models of Development and Underdevelopment
II. Problems and Policies: Domestic
5. Poverty, Inequality, and Development
6. Population Growth and Economic Development: Causes, Consequences, and Controversies
7. Urbanization and Rural-Urban Migration: Theory and Policy
8. Human Capital: Education and Health in Economic Development
9. Agricultural Transformation and Rural Development
10. The Environment and Development
11. Development Policymaking and the Roles of Market, State, and Civil Society
III. Problems and Policies: International and Macro
12. International Trade Theory and Development Strategy
13. Balance of Payments, Debt, Financial Crises, and Stabilization Policies
14. Foreign Finance, Investment, Aid, and Conflict: Controversies and Opportunities
15. Finance and Fiscal Policy for Development
Name: Economic Development 12th Edition
Author: Michael P. Todaro; Stephen C. Smith
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Economic Development 12th Edition, by Michael P. Todaro; Stephen C. Smith.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 891 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!