Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Earth Systems.
Unit I: EARTH MATERIALS AND TIME.
4. Geologic Time: A Story in the Rocks.
5. Geologic Resources.
Unit II: INTERNAL PROCESSES.
6. The Active Earth: Plate Tectonics.
7. Earthquakes and the Earth’s Structure.
8. Volcanoes and Plutons.
Unit III: SURFACE PROCESSES.
10. Weathering, Soil, and Erosion.
11. Fresh Water: Streams, Lakes, Ground Water, and Wetlands.
12. Water Resources.
13. Glaciers and Ice Ages.
14. Deserts and Wind.
Unit IV: THE OCEANS.
15. Ocean Basins.
16. Oceans and Coastlines.
Unit V: THE ATMOSPHERE.
17. The Atmosphere.
18. Energy Balance in the Atmosphere.
19. Moisture, Clouds, and Weather.
21. Climate Change.
Unit VI: ASTRONOMY.
22. Motions in the Heavens.
23. Planets and their Moons.
24. Stars, Space, and Galaxies.
Appendix A: English-Metric Conversion Chart
Appendix B: Earth Science Mineral Identification
Name: Earth Science: An Introduction 3rd Edition
Author: Marc Hendrix, Graham R. Thompson
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Earth Science: An Introduction 3rd Edition, by Marc Hendrix, Graham R. Thompson.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 642 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!