Complete eTextbook Content:
- Introduction to Earth Science
PART 1: EARTH MATERIALS
- Matter and Minerals
- Rocks: Materials of the Solid Earth
PART 2: FORCES WITHIN
- Plate Tectonics: A Scientific Revolution Unfolds
- Earthquakes and Earth’s Interior
- Volcanoes and Other Igneous Activity
- Crustal Deformation and Mountain Building
PART 3: SCULPTING THE EARTH’S SURFACE
- Weathering, Soil, and Mass Movement
- Running Water and Groundwater
- Glaciers, Deserts, and Wind
PART 4: DECIPHERING EARTH’S HISTORY
- Geologic Time
- Earth’s Evolution Through Geologic Time
PART 5: THE GLOBAL OCEAN
- The Ocean Floor
- Ocean Water and Ocean Life
- The Dynamic Ocean
PART 6: EARTH’S DYNAMIC ATMOSPHERE
- The Atmosphere: Composition, Structure, and Temperature
- Moisture, Clouds, and Precipitation
- Air Pressure and Wind
- Weather Patterns and Severe Storms
- World Climates and Global Climate Change
PART 7: EARTH’S PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE
- Origins of Modern Astronomy
- Touring Our Solar System
- Light, Telescopes, and the Sun
- Beyond Our Solar System
A. Metric and English Units Compared
B. Relative Humidity and Dew-Point Tables
Name: Earth Science, 15th Edition
Author: Edward J. Tarbuck, Frederick K. Lutgens, Dennis G. Tasa
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Earth Science, 15th Edition, by Edward J. Tarbuck, Frederick K. Lutgens, Dennis G. Tasa.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 800 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!