Complete eTextbook Content:
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO E-COMMERCE
1. The Revolution Is Just Beginning
2. E-commerce Business Models and Concepts
PART 2: TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE FOR E-COMMERCE
3. E-commerce Infrastructure: The Internet, Web, and Mobile Platform
4. Building an E-commerce Presence: Websites, Mobile Sites, and Apps
5. E-commerce Security and Payment Systems
PART 3: BUSINESS CONCEPTS AND SOCIAL ISSUES
6. E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Concepts
7. Social, Mobile, and Local Marketing
8. Ethical, Social, and Political Issues in E-commerce
PART 4: E-COMMERCE IN ACTION
9. Online Retail and Services
10. Online Content and Media
11. Social Networks, Auctions, and Portals
12. B2B E-commerce: Supply Chain Management and Collaborative Commerce
Name: E-Commerce 2020-2021: Business, Technology and Society, Global Edition, 16th Edition
Author: Kenneth C. Laudon, Carol Guercio Traver
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of E-Commerce 2020-2021: Business, Technology and Society, Global Edition, 16th Edition, by Kenneth C. Laudon, Carol Guercio Traver.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 913 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!