Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Some Basic Pharmacology
2. Behavioral Analysis of Drug Effects
3. How We Adapt to Drugs: Tolerance, Sensitization, and Expectation
4. Neurophysiology, Neurotransmitters, and the Nervous System
5. Substance Use and Addictive Disorders
7. Anxiolytics and Sedative-Hypnotics
8. Tobacco and Nicotine
9. Caffeine and the Methylxanthines
10. Psychomotor Stimulants
12. Antipsychotic Drugs
15. Hallucinogens, Psychedelics, and Club Drugs
Name: Drugs and Behavior: An Introduction to Behavioral Pharmacology, 8th Edition
Author: Stephanie Hancock, William A. McKim
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Drugs and Behavior: An Introduction to Behavioral Pharmacology, 8th Edition, by Stephanie Hancock, William A. McKim.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 474 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!