Complete eTextbook Content:
1) The Foundations: Logic and Proofs
2) Basic Structures: Sets, Functions, Sequences, Sums, Matrices
4) Number Theory and Cryptography
5) Induction and Recursion
7) Discrete Probability
8) Advanced Counting Techniques
12) Boolean Algebra
13) Modeling Computation
Name: Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications 8th Edition
Author: Kenneth Rosen
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications 8th Edition, by Kenneth Rosen.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1118 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!