Complete eTextbook Content:
1. INTRODUCTION TO DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
2. FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
3. MODELING WITH FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
4. HIGHER-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
5. MODELING WITH HIGHER-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
6. SERIES SOLUTIONS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS.
7. LAPLACE TRANSFORM.
8. SYSTEMS OF LINEAR FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
9. NUMERICAL SOLUTIONS OF ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
10. PLANE AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS.
11. ORTHOGONAL FUNCTIONS AND FOURIER SERIES.
12. BOUNDARY-VALUE PROBLEMS IN RECTANGULAR COORDINATES.
13. BOUNDARY-VALUE PROBLEMS IN OTHER COORDINATE SYSTEMS.
14. INTEGRAL TRANSFORM METHOD.
15. NUMERICAL SOLUTIONS OF PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Appendix I: Gamma Function.
Appendix II: Matrices.
Appendix III: Laplace Transforms.
Answers for Selected Odd-Numbered Problems.
Name: Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems, 9th Edition
Author: Dennis G. Zill
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems, 9th Edition, by Dennis G. Zill.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 642 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!