Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Development Through Life Perspective.
2. Major Theories for Understanding Human Development.
3. Psychosocial Theory.
4. The Period of Pregnancy and Prenatal Development.
5. Infancy (First 24 Months).
6. Toddlerhood (Ages 2 and 3).
7. Early School Age (4 to 6 Years).
8. Middle Childhood (6 to 12 Years).
9. Early Adolescence (12 to 18 Years).
10. Later Adolescence (18 to 24 Years).
11. Early Adulthood (24 to 34 Years).
12. Middle Adulthood (34 to 60 Years).
13. Later Adulthood (60 to 75 Years).
14. Elderhood (75 Until Death).
15. Understanding Death, Dying, and Bereavement.
Appendix: The Research Process.
Name: Development Through Life: A Psychosocial Approach, 13th Edition
Author: Barbara M. Newman, Philip R. Newman
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Development Through Life: A Psychosocial Approach, 13th Edition, by Barbara M. Newman, Philip R. Newman.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 805 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!