Complete eTextbook Content:
2. The Aircraft Systems
3. The Design and Development Process
4. Design Drivers
5. System Architectures
6. System Integration
7. Verification of System Requirements
8. Practical Considerations
9. Configuration Control
10. Aircraft System Examples
11. Integration and Complexity: The Potential Impact on Flight Safety
12. Key Characteristics of Aircraft Systems
Name: Design and Development of Aircraft Systems (Aerospace Series) 3rd Edition
Author: Allan Seabridge, Ian Moir
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Design and Development of Aircraft Systems (Aerospace Series) 3rd Edition, by Allan Seabridge, Ian Moir.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 397 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!