Complete eTextbook Content:
Fundamentals of medicine
• Clinical decision making
• Clinical therapeutics and good prescribing
• Clinical genetics
• Clinical immunology
• Population health and epidemiology
• Principles of infectious disease
Emergency and critical care medicine
• Environmental medicine
• Acute medicine and critical illness
• Infectious diseases
• HIV infection and AIDS
• Sexually transmitted infections
• Clinical biochemistry and metabolic medicine
• Nephrology and urology
• Respiratory medicine
• Nutritional factors in disease
• Diabetes mellitus
• Haematology and transfusion medicine
• Rheumatology and bone disease
• Stroke medicine
• Medical ophthalmology
• Medical psychiatry
• Maternal medicine
• Adolescent and transition medicine
• Ageing and disease
• Pain and palliative care
• Laboratory reference ranges
Name: Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 23rd Edition
Author: Stuart H. Ralston, Ian Penman, Mark Strachan, Richard Hobson
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 23rd Edition, by Stuart H. Ralston, Ian Penman, Mark Strachan, Richard Hobson.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1440 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!