Complete eTextbook Content:
I. Getting Started
2. Introduction to Structured Query Language
II. Database Design
3. The Relational Model and Normalization
4. Database Design Using Normalization
5. Data Modeling with the Entity-Relationship Model
6. Transforming Data Models into Database Designs
III. Database Implementation
7. SQL for Database Construction and Application Processing
8. Database Redesign
IV. Multiuser Database Processing
9. Managing Multiuser Databases
10. Managing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2017, Oracle Database, and MySQL 5.7
Online 10A. Managing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2017
Online 10B. Managing Databases with Oracle Database
Online 10C. Managing Databases with MySQL 5.7
V. Database Access Standards
11. The Web Server Environment
12. Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence Systems, and Big Data
Appendix A. Getting Started with Microsoft Access 2016
Appendix B. Getting Started with Systems Analysis and Design
Appendix C. E-R Diagrams and the IDEF1X and UML Standards
Appendix D. Getting Started with Microsoft Visio 2016
Appendix E. Getting Started with the MySQL Workbench Data Modeling Tools
Appendix F. The Semantic Object Model
Appendix G. Physical Database Design and Data Structures for Database Processing
Appendix H. Getting Started with Web Servers, PHP, and the NetBeans IDE
Appendix I. XML
Appendix J. Business Intelligence Systems
Appendix K. Big Data
Appendix L. JSON and Document Databases
Name: Database Processing: Fundamentals, Design, and Implementation, 15th edition
Author: David M. Kroenke, David Auer, David J. Auer, Robert C. Yoder, Scott L. Vandenberg
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Database Processing: Fundamentals, Design, and Implementation, 15th edition, by Kroenke, Auer, Auer, Yoder, Vandenberg.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 691 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!