Complete eTextbook Content:
1. An Introduction to Culture and Psychology.
2. Cross-Cultural Research Methods.
4. Culture and Development.
5. Culture, Self, and Identity.
6. Culture and Personality.
7. Culture and Gender.
8. Culture and Cognition.
9. Culture and Emotion.
10. Culture and Language.
11. Culture and Physical Health.
12. Culture and Psychological Disorders.
13. Culture and Psychological Treatment.
14. Culture and Social Behavior.
15. Culture and Organizations.
Name: Culture and Psychology, 5th Edition
Author: David Matsumoto, Linda Juang
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Culture and Psychology 5th Edition, by David Matsumoto, Linda Juang.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 546 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!