Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Anthropology for the 21st Century
1. Anthropology in a Global Age
3. Fieldwork and Ethnography
Part 2: Unmasking the Structures of Power
5. Race and Racism
6. Ethnicity and Nationalism
9. Kinship, Family, and Marriage
10. Class and Inequality
Part 3: Change in the Modern World
11. The Global Economy
12. Environment and Sustainability
14. Politics and Power
16. Health and Illness
17. Arts and Media
Name: Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age 3rd Edition
Author: Kenneth J. Guest
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age 3rd Edition, by Kenneth J. Guest.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 784 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!