Complete eTextbook Content:
PART 1: FOUNDATIONS OF CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
1. Buying, Having, and Being: An Introduction to Consumer Behavior
2. Consumer and Social Well-Being
PART 2: INTERNAL INFLUENCES ON CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
4. Learning and Memory
5. Motivation and Affect
6. The Self and Gender Identity
7. Personality, Lifestyles, and Values
PART 3: CHOOSING AND USING PRODUCTS
8. Attitudes and Persuasive Communications
9. Decision Making
10. Buying, Using, and Disposing
PART 4: CONSUMERS IN THEIR SOCIAL AND CULTURAL SETTINGS
11. Group Influences and Social Media
12. Income and Social Class
Appendix I: Careers in Consumer Research
Appendix II: Research Methods
Appendix III: Sources of Secondary Data
Name: Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being, Global Edition 13th Edition
Author: Michael R. Solomon
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being, Global Edition 13th Edition, by Michael R. Solomon.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 641 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!