Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: AN INTRODUCTION TO CONSUMER BEHAVIOR.
1. Understanding Consumer Behavior.
Appendix: Developing Information about Consumer Behavior.
Part II: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CORE.
2. Motivation, Ability, and Opportunity.
3. From Exposure to Comprehension.
4. Memory and Knowledge.
5. Attitudes Based on High Effort.
6. Attitudes Based on Low Effort.
Part III: THE PROCESS OF MAKING DECISIONS.
7. Problem Recognition and Information Search.
8. Judgment and Decision Making Based on High Effort.
9. Judgment and Decision Making Based on Low Effort.
10. Post-Decision Processes.
Part IV: THE CONSUMER’S CULTURE.
11. Social Influences on Consumer Behavior.
12. Consumer Diversity.
13. Household and Social Class Influences.
14. Psychographics: Values, Personality, and Lifestyles.
Part V: CONSUMER BEHAVIOR OUTCOMES AND ISSUES.
15. Innovations: Adoption, Resistance, Diffusion.
16. Symbolic Consumer Behavior.
17. Marketing, Ethics, and Social Responsibility in Today’s Consumer Society.
Name: Consumer Behavior 7th Edition
Author: Wayne D. Hoyer, Deborah J. Macinnis, Rik Pieters
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Consumer Behavior 7th Edition, by Wayne D. Hoyer, Deborah J. Macinnis, Rik Pieters.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 546 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!