Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: CONCEPTUAL FOUNDATIONS OF THE TAX LAW.
1. Federal Income Taxation-An Overview.
2. Income Tax Concepts.
Part II: GROSS INCOME.
3. Income Sources.
4. Income Exclusions.
Part III: DEDUCTIONS.
5. Introduction to Business Expenses.
6. Business Expenses.
7. Losses-Deductions and Limitations.
8. Taxation of Individuals.
Part IV: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
9. Acquisitions of Property.
10. Cost Recovery on Property: Depreciation, Depletion, and Amortization.
11. Property Dispositions.
12. Non-recognition Transactions.
Part V: INCOME TAX ENTITIES.
13. Choice of Business Entity-General Tax and Nontax Factors/Formation.
14. Choice of Business Entity-Operations and Distributions.
15. Choice of Business Entity-Other Considerations.
Part VI: TAX RESEARCH.
16. Tax Research.
Appendix A: Tax Return Problem.
Appendix B: Tax Rate Schedules and Tax Tables.
Appendix C: Statements on Standards for Tax Service (available online).
Appendix D: How to Decode the Code.
Name: Concepts in Federal Taxation 2021, 28th Edition
Author: Kevin E. Murphy, Mark Higgins, Randy Skalberg
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Concepts in Federal Taxation 2021, 28th Edition, by Kevin E. Murphy, Mark Higgins, Randy Skalberg.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 897 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!