Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Taking a Computer Apart and Putting It Back Together.
2. All About Motherboards.
3. Processors and Memory.
4. Power Supplies and Troubleshooting Computer Problems.
5. Hard Drives and Other Storage Devices.
6. Supporting I/O Devices.
7. Setting up a Local Network.
8. Network Infrastructure and Troubleshooting.
9. Supporting Mobile Devices.
10. Customizing Systems, Virtualization Networks, and Managing Printers.
11. Comparing Operating Systems and User Experience.
12. Installing Operating Systems.
13. Maintaining Windows.
14. Optimizing Windows.
15. Troubleshooting Windows Startup.
16. Securing Windows Resources.
17. Security Strategies.
18. Linux and MacOS.
Appendix A: Safety Procedures and Environmental Concerns.
Appendix B: Entry Points for Startup Processes.
Appendix C: CompTIA A+ Acronyms.
Name: CompTIA A+ Guide to IT Technical Support 10th Edition
Author: Jean Andrews, Joy Dark, Jill West
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of CompTIA A+ Guide to IT Technical Support 10th Edition, by Jean Andrews, Joy Dark, Jill West.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1218 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!