Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Windows Versions and Customer Service.
2. Installing Windows.
3. Setting Up a Local Network.
4. Maintaining Windows.
5. Troubleshooting Windows After Startup.
6. Troubleshooting Windows Startup.
7. Securing and Sharing Windows Resources.
8. Security Strategies and Documentation.
9. Supporting Mobile Devices.
10. macOS, Linux, and Scripting.
Appendix A. Safety Procedures and Environmental Concerns.
Appendix B. Entry Points for Startup Processes.
Appendix C. CompTIA Acronyms.
Name: CompTIA A+ Core 2 Exam: Guide to Operating Systems and Security, 10th Edition
Author: Jean Andrews, Joy Dark, Jill West
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of CompTIA A+ Core 2 Exam: Guide to Operating Systems and Security 10th Edition, by Jean Andrews, Joy Dark, Jill West.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 739 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!