Complete eTextbook Content:
3. Matrix Materials
5. Polymer Matrix Composites
6. Metal Matrix Composites
7. Ceramic Matrix Composites
8. Carbon Fiber/Carbon Matrix Composites
9. Multifilamentary Superconducting Composites
10. Micromechanics of Composites
11. Macromechanics of Composites
12. Monotonic Strength and Fracture
13. Fatigue and Creep
14. Designing with Composites
15. Nonconventional Composites
16. Repair and Recycling of Composites
Appendix A: Matrices
Appendix B: Fiber Packing in Unidirectional Composites
Appendix C: Some Important Units and Conversion Factors
Appendix D: Some Important Concepts of Statistics
Name: Composite Materials: Science and Engineering 4th edition
Author: Krishan K. Chawla
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Composite Materials: Science and Engineering 4th edition, by Krishan K. Chawla.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 574 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!