Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I. Understanding Communication
1. Introduction: communication in organisations
2. Organisations: structure and culture
3. Communication as a process
4. Understanding the audience
5. Persuasion, negotiation and conflict management
6. Working collaboratively
7. Intercultural communication
Part II. Communicating In Organisations
8. Communicating as business professionals
9. Engaging with information and research
10. Business correspondence: short form
11. Writing strategies for the business professional
12. Communicating in a web-based world
13. Oral communication
14. Meetings: in-person and online
Name: Communication Skills for Business Professionals (Enhanced edition), 2nd Edition
Author: Celeste Lawson, Robert Gill, Angela Feekery, Mieke Witsel, Michael Lewis, Philip Cenere
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Communication Skills for Business Professionals (Enhanced edition) 2nd Edition, by Celeste Lawson, Robert Gill, Angela Feekery, Mieke Witsel, Michael Lewis, Philip Cenere.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 627 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!