Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Physics
2. Linear Motion
3. Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
4. Forces and Motion I: Newton’s Laws
5. Forces and Motion II: Applications
6. Work and Energy
7. Momentum, Collisions, and Center of Mass
8. Rotational Motion
9. Elastic Properties of Matter: Stress and Strain
14. Thermodynamics I
15. Thermodynamics II
16. Electrostatics I: Electric Charge, Forces, and Fields
17. Electrostatics II: Electric Potential Energy and Electric Potential
18. Electric Charges in Motion
20. Electromagnetic Induction
21. Alternating-Current Circuits
22. Electromagnetic Waves
23. Wave Properties of Light
24. Geometrical Optics
26. Quantum Physics and Atomic Structure
27. Nuclear Physics
28. Particle Physics
Appendix A SI Units and Conversion Factors
Appendix B Numerical Data
Appendix C Periodic Table of Elements
Name: College Physics 2nd Edition
Author: Roger A. Freedman; Todd Ruskell; Philip R. Kesten; David L. Tauck
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of College Physics 2nd Edition, by Roger A. Freedman; Todd Ruskell; Philip R. Kesten; David L. Tauck.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 3440 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!