Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Cognitive Psychology.
2. Cognitive Neuroscience.
5. Short-Term and Working Memory.
6. Long-Term Memory: Structure.
7. Long-Term Memory: Encoding and Retrieval.
8. Everyday Memory and Memory Errors.
10. Visual Imagery.
12. Problem Solving.
13. Judgment, Decisions, and Reasoning.
Name: Cognitive Psychology: Connecting Mind, Research, and Everyday Experience 4th Edition
Author: E. Bruce Goldstein
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Cognitive Psychology: Connecting Mind, Research, and Everyday Experience 4th Edition, by E. Bruce Goldstein.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 498 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!