Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Science of Cognition
3. Attention and Performance
4. Mental Imagery
5. Representation of Knowledge
6. Human Memory: Encoding and Storage
7. Human Memory: Retention and Retrieval
8. Problem Solving
11. Problem Solving
12. Language Structure
13. Language Comprehension
14. Individual Differences in Cognition
Name: Cognitive Psychology and Its Implications 9th Edition
Author: John R. Anderson
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Cognitive Psychology and Its Implications 9th Edition, by John R. Anderson.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1515 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!