Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Background and Methods
1. A Brief History of Cognitive Neuroscience
2. Structure and Function of the Nervous System
3. Methods of Cognitive Neuroscience
Part II: Core Processes
4. Hemispheric Specialization
5. Sensation and Perception
6. Object Recognition
Part III: Control Processes
12. Cognitive Control
13. Social Cognition
14. The Consciousness Problem
Name: Cognitive Neuroscience: The Biology of the Mind, 5th Edition
Author: Michael Gazzaniga, Richard B. Ivry, George R. Mangun
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Cognitive Neuroscience: The Biology of the Mind, 5th Edition, by Gazzaniga, Ivry, Mangun.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 771 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!