Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Overview – Introduction
Part I. Fats and Oils
2. The Raw Materials of Oleochemistry – Oil Plants
3. The Basics of Oleochemistry – Basic Oleochemicals
4. There is More to Oleochemistry – Reactions at the Fatty Acid Alkyl Chain
5. The Coproduct of Oleochemistry – Glycerol
Part II. Carbohydrates
6. Sweet Chemistry – Mono- and Disaccharides
7. From Wood to Pulp – Cellulose
8. Products with a Little Twist – Starch
9. Carbohydrates from the Sea – Chitin, Chitosan and Algae
10. Cyclic Carbohydrates – Cyclodextrins
Part III. Lignin
11. The “Wood-Stuff” – Lignin
Part IV. Terpenoids
12. The Balm of the Trees – Terpenes
13. Elastomers from Nature! – Polyterpenes
Part V. Other Natural Substances
14. Building Blocks of Life – Amino Acids
15. Showing Your Colors Sustainably! – Natural Dyes
16. Nature’s Pharmacy – Natural Pharmaceuticals
17. Vital Amines – Vitamins
18. Enchanting Chemistry – Natural Flavors and Fragrances
19. Plastics from Nature – Biopolymers
Part VI. Biorefinery
20. Refined Raw Materials! – Biorefineries
Name: Chemistry of Renewables: An Introduction
Author: Arno Behr, Thomas Seidensticker
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Chemistry of Renewables: An Introduction, by Arno Behr, Thomas Seidensticker.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 391 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!