Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Environmental Chemistry
2. Atmospheric Composition and Basic Physics
3. The Fundamentals of Photochemistry
4. Chemistry of the Stratosphere
5. Chemistry of the Troposphere
6. Aerosols and Cloud Chemistry
7. Analytical Methods for Air Analysis
8. Chemistry of Surface and Ground Waters
9. Analytical Methods for Water Analysis
10. Fossil and Biomass Fuels
11. Climate Change
12. Nuclear Energy
13. Future Energy Sources and Sustainability
Appendix A. Answers to Study Problems
Appendix B. List of U.S. EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants – Air Toxics
Appendix C. Henry’s Law Constants (Hx) for Selected Inorganic and Organic Compounds
Appendix D. Organic Water Pollutants, their Chemical Structures, Sources, and Concentration Limits in U.S. Drinking Water
Appendix E. Chemicals Used in the Hydraulic Fracturing of Oil Shales for Natural Gas Extraction
Name: Chemistry of Environmental Systems: Fundamental Principles and Analytical Methods
Author: Jeffrey S. Gaffney, Nancy A. Marley
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Chemistry of Environmental Systems: Fundamental Principles and Analytical Methods, by Jeffrey S. Gaffney, Nancy A. Marley.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 579 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!