Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Matter, Measurement, and Problem Solving
2. Atoms and Elements
3. Molecules and Compounds
4. Chemical Reactions and Chemical Quantities
5. Introduction to Solutions and Aqueous Reactions
8. The Quantum-Mechanical Model of the Atom
9. Periodic Properties of the Elements
10. Chemical Bonding I: The Lewis Model
11. Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Shapes, Valence Bond Theory, and Molecular Orbital Theory
12. Liquids, Solids, and Intermolecular Forces
13. Solids and Modern Materials
15. Chemical Kinetics
16. Chemical Equilibrium
17. Acids and Bases
18. Aqueous Ionic Equilibrium
19. Free Energy and Thermodynamics
21. Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
22. Organic Chemistry
24. Chemistry of the Nonmetals
25. Metals and Metallurgy
26. Transition Metals and Coordination Compounds
Appendix I Common Mathematical Operations in Chemistry Appendix II Useful Data
Appendix III Answers to Selected Exercises
Appendix IV Answers to In-Chapter Practice Problems
Name: Chemistry: A Molecular Approach, 5th edition
Author: Nivaldo J. Tro
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach, 5th edition, by Nivaldo J. Tro.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1323 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!