Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Chemical Tools: Experimentation and Measurement
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
3. Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
4. Reactions in Aqueous Solution
5. Periodicity and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
6. Ionic Compounds: Periodic Trends and Bonding Theory
7. Covalent Bonding and Electron-Dot Structures
8. Covalent Compounds: Bonding Theories and Molecular Structure
9. Thermochemistry: Chemical Energy
10. Gases: Their Properties and Behavior
11. Liquids and Phase Changes
12. Solids and Solid-State Materials
13. Solutions and Their Properties
14. Chemical Kinetics
15. Chemical Equilibrium
16. Aqueous Equilibria: Acids and Bases
17. Applications of Aqueous Equilibria
18. Thermodynamics: Entropy, Free Energy, and Spontaneity
20. Nuclear Chemistry
21. Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry
22. The Main-Group Elements
23. Organic and Biological Chemistry
Name: Chemistry, 8th edition
Author: John E. McMurry, Jill Kirsten Robinson, Robert C. Fay
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Chemistry, 8th edition, by John E. McMurry, Jill Kirsten Robinson, Robert C. Fay.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1196 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!