Complete ebook Content:
Preface and Acknowledgments
Part One. Inequality Regimes in History
1. Ternary Societies: Trifunctional Inequality
2. European Societies of Orders: Power and Property
3. The Invention of Ownership Societies
4. Ownership Societies: The Case of France
5. Ownership Societies: European Trajectories
Part Two. Slave and Colonial Societies
6. Slave Societies: Extreme Inequality
7. Colonial Societies: Diversity and Domination
8. Ternary Societies and Colonialism: The Case of India
9. Ternary Societies and Colonialism: Eurasian Trajectorie
Part Three. The Great Transformation of the Twentieth Century
10. The Crisis of Ownership Societies
11. Social-Democratic Societies: Incomplete Equality
12. Communist and Postcommunist Societies
13. Hypercapitalism: Between Modernity and Archaism
Part Four. Rethinking the Dimensions of Political Conflict
14. Borders and Property: The Construction of Equality
15. Brahmin Left: New Euro-American Cleavages
16. Social Nativism: The Postcolonial Identitarian Trap
17. Elements for a Participatory Socialism for the Twenty-First Century
Contents in Detail
List of Tables and Illustrations
Name: Capital and Ideology
Publisher: The Belknap Press/Harvard University Press
Author: Thomas Piketty, Arthur Goldhammer
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Capital and Ideology, by Thomas Piketty, Arthur Goldhammer.
ebook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1105 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!