Complete eTextbook Content:
Getting Started: Important Things to Learn First
1. Defining and Collecting Data
2. Organizing and Visualizing Data
3. Numerical Descriptive Measures
4. Basic Probability
5. Discrete Probability Distributions
6. The Normal Distribution
7. Sampling Distributions
8. Confidence Interval Estimation
9. Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing: One Sample Tests
10. Two-Sample Tests and One-Way ANOVA
11. Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests
12. Simple Linear Regression
13. Multiple Regression
14. Statistical Applications in Quality Management (online)
Name: Business Statistics: A First Course, 7th Edition
Author: David M. Levine, Kathryn A. Szabat, David F. Stephan
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Business Statistics: A First Course, 7th Edition, by David M. Levine, Kathryn A. Szabat, David F. Stephan.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 643 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!