Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Where, Why, and How of Data Collection
2. Graphs, Charts, and Tables–Describing Your Data
3. Describing Data Using Numerical Measures
1-3 Special Review Section
4. Introduction to Probability
5. Discrete Probability Distributions
6. Introduction to Continuous Probability Distributions
7. Introduction to Sampling Distributions
8. Estimating Single Population Parameters
9. Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
10. Estimation and Hypothesis Testing for Two Population Parameters
11. Hypothesis Tests and Estimation for Population Variances
12. Analysis of Variance
8–12 Special Review Secti
13. Goodness-of-Fit Tests and Contingency Analysis
14. Introduction to Linear Regression and Correlation Analysis
15. Multiple Regression Analysis and Model Building
16. Analyzing and Forecasting Time-Series Data
17. Introduction to Nonparametric Statistics
18. Introducing Business Analytics
Name: Business Statistics: A Decision-Making Approach, 10th Edition
Author: David F. Groebner, Patrick W. Shannon, Phillip C. Fry
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Business Statistics: A Decision-Making Approach, 10th Edition, by David F. Groebner, Patrick W. Shannon, Phillip C. Fry.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 866 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!