Complete eTextbook Content:
UNIT I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Court Procedures.
4. Business and the Constitution.
5. Business Ethics.
Unit One Application and Ethics: “Arbitration, No Class Actions”.
UNIT II: TORTS AND CRIMES.
6. Tort Law.
7. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
Unit Two Application and Ethics: “The Biggest Data Breach of All Time”.
UNIT III: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
11. Nature and Terminology.
12. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
14. Capacity and Legality.
15. Mistakes, Fraud, and Voluntary Consent.
16. The Writing Requirement in Our Digital World.
17. Third Party Rights.
18. Performance and Discharge.
19. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
Unit Three Application and Ethics: “Fantasy Sports–Legal Gambling?”.
UNIT IV: DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SALES AND LEASE CONTRACTS.
20. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
Appendix to Chapter 20: An International Sales Contract.
21. Title, Risk, and Insurable Interest.
22. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
24. International and Space Law.
Unit Four Application and Ethics: “Success in Global Commerce”.
UNIT V: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
25. Agency Formation and Duties.
26. Agency Liability and Termination.
27. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
28. Employment Discrimination.
Unit Five Application and Ethics: “Health Insurance and Small Business”.
UNIT VI: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
29. Small Businesses and Franchises.
30. All Forms of Partnerships.
31. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
32. Corporate Formation and Financing.
Unit Six Application and Ethics: “Business Start-Ups Online”.
Appendix A: How to Brief Cases and Analyze Case Problems.
Appendix B: The Constitution of the United States.
Appendix C: The Uniform Commercial Code.
Appendix D: Answers to the Issue Spotters.
Appendix E: Sample Answers for Business Case Problems with Sample Answers.
Name: Business Law: Text & Cases – The First Course – Summarized Case Edition 14th Edition
Author: Roger LeRoy Miller
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Business Law: Text & Cases – The First Course – Summarized Case Edition 14th Edition, by Roger LeRoy Miller.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 835 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!