Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Introduction
1. Managing Your Legal Affairs
2. Introduction to the Legal System
3. The Resolution of Disputes — The Courts and Alternatives to Litigation
Part 2: Torts
4. Intentional Torts and Torts Impacting Business
5. Negligence, Professional Liability, and Insurance Law
Part 3: Contracts
6. Formation of Contracts
7. Formation of Contracts (Continued)
8. Factors Affecting the Contractual Relationship
9. The End of the Contractual Relationship
Part 4: Methods of Carrying on Business
11. Agency and Partnership
Part 5: Property and Information Technology
13. Real, Personal, and Intellectual Property
14. Information Technology and the Internet
Part 6: Commercial Transactions
15. Sales and Consumer Protection
16. Priority of Creditors
Name: Business Law in Canada, 11th Canadian Edition
Author: Richard A. Yates, Teresa Bereznicki-Korol, Trevor Clarke
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Business Law in Canada, 11th Canadian Edition, by Richard A. Yates, Teresa Bereznicki-Korol, Trevor Clarke.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 622 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!