Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Professional Communication in a Digital, Social, Mobile World
2. Collaboration, Interpersonal Communication, and Business Etiquette
3. Communication Challenges in a Diverse, Global Marketplace
4. Planning Business Messages
5. Writing Business Messages
6. Completing Business Messages
Handbook of Grammar, Mechanics, and Usage
Format and Layout of Business Documents
7. Digital Media
8. Social Media
9. Visual Media
10. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
11. Writing Negative Messages
12. Writing Persuasive Messages
13. Finding, Evaluation, and Processing Information
14. Planning Reports and Proposals
15. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
Documentation of Report Sources
16. Developing Presentations in a Social Media Environment
17. Enhancing Presentations with Slides and Other Visuals
18. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
19. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Name: Business Communication Today, 14th Edition
Author: Courtland L. Bovee, John V. Thill
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Business Communication Today, 14th Edition, by Courtland L. Bovee, John V. Thill.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 705 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!