Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Descriptive Statistics.
3. Data Visualization.
4. Descriptive Data Mining.
5. Probability: An Introduction to Modeling Uncertainty.
6. Statistical Inference.
7. Linear Regression.
8. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
9. Predictive Data Mining.
10. Spreadsheet Models.
11. Monte Carlo Simulation.
12. Linear Optimization Models.
13. Integer Linear Optimization Models.
14. Nonlinear Optimization Models.
15. Decision Analysis.
Appendix A: Basics of Excel.
Appendix B: Database Basics with Microsoft Access.
Appendix C: Solutions to Even-Numbered Questions (online).
Name: Business Analytics, 3rd Edition
Author: Jeffrey D. Camm, James J. Cochran, Michael J. Fry, Jeffrey W. Ohlmann, David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, Thomas A. Williams
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Business Analytics, 3rd Edition, by Jeffrey D. Camm, James J. Cochran, Michael J. Fry, Jeffrey W. Ohlmann, David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, Thomas A. Williams.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 818 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!