Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: WHAT IS BIOPSYCHOLOGY?
1. Biopsychology as a Neuroscience: What Is Biopsychology, Anyway?
PART II: FOUNDATIONS OF BIOPSYCHOLOGY
2. Evolution, Genetics, and Experience: Thinking about the Biology of Behavior
3. Anatomy of the Nervous System: Systems, Structures, and Cells That Make Up Your Nervous System
4. Neural Conduction and Synaptic Transmission: How Neurons Send and Receive Signals
5. The Research Methods of Biopsychology: Understanding What Biopsychologists Do
PART III: SENSORY AND MOTOR SYSTEMS
6. The Visual System: How We See
7. Mechanisms of Perception: Hearing, Touch, Smell, Taste, and Attention: How You Know the World
8. The Sensorimotor System: How You Move
PART IV: BRAIN PLASTICITY
9. Development of the Nervous System: From Fertilized Egg to You
10. Brain Damage and Neuroplasticity: Can the Brain Recover from Damage?
11. Learning, Memory, and Amnesia: How Your Brain Stores Information
PART V: BIOPSYCHOLOGY OF MOTIVATION
12. Hunger, Eating, and Health: Why Do Many People Eat Too Much?
13. Hormones and Sex: What’s Wrong with the Mamawawa?
14. Sleep, Dreaming, and Circadian Rhythms: How Much Do You Need to Sleep?
15. Drug Use, Drug Addiction, and the Brain’s Reward Circuits: Chemicals That Harm with Pleasure
PART VI: DISORDERS OF COGNITION AND EMOTION
16. Lateralization, Language, and the Split Brain: The Left Brain and the Right Brain
17. Biopsychology of Emotion, Stress, and Health: Fear, the Dark Side of Emotion
18. Biopsychology of Psychiatric Disorders: The Brain Unhinged
Name: Biopsychology, Global Edition, 10th Edition
Author: John P. J. Pinel, Steven J. Barnes
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Biopsychology, Global Edition, 10th Edition, by John P. J. Pinel, Steven J. Barnes.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 625 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!