Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Electrochemical Performance Analyses of Biofilms
2. Direct Electron Transfer in Redox Enzymes and Microorganisms
3. Electrochemical Techniques and Applications to Characterize Single‐ and Multicellular Electric Microbial Functions
4. Electrochemical Analysis of Single Cells
6. Microbial Fuel Cells: A Sustainable Technology for Pollutant Removal and Power Generation
7. Biophotovoltaics: Molecular Mechanisms and Applications
8. An Insight into Plant Microbial Fuel Cells
9. Electroanalytical Techniques for Investigating Biofilms in Microbial Fuel Cells
10. Progress in Development of Electrode Materials in Microbial Fuel Cells
11. Synthetic Biology Strategies to Improve Electron Transfer Rate at the Microbe–Anode Interface in Microbial Fuel Cells
12. Microbial Electrolysis Cells (MECs): A Promising and Green Approach for Bioenergy and Biochemical Production from Waste Resources
13. Microbial Desalination Cells
14. Microbially Charged Redox Flow Batteries for Bioenergy Storage
15. Artificial Photosynthesis: Current Advances and Challenges
16. Bioelectrochemical Systems for Production of Valuable Compounds
17. Modernization of Biosensing Strategies for the Development of Lab‐on‐Chip Integrated Systems
18. Electrochemical Immunosensors: Working Principle, Types, Scope, Applications, and Future Prospects
19. Recent Updates on Inkjet‐Printed Sensors
20. Electrochemical Systems for Healthcare Applications
21. Synthetic Strategies of Nanobioconjugates for Bioelectrochemical Applications
22. Electrochemical Biosensors with Nanointerface for Food, Water Quality, and Healthcare Applications
23. Enzymatic Electrode–Electrolyte Interface Study During Electrochemical Sensing of Biomolecules
24. Quantum Dots for Bioelectrochemical Applications
25. Enzymatic Self‐powered Biosensing Devices
Name: Bioelectrochemical Interface Engineering
Author: R. Navanietha Krishnaraj, Rajesh K. Sani
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Bioelectrochemical Interface Engineering, by R. Navanietha Krishnaraj, Rajesh K. Sani.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 559 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!